Close to my Heart scrapbooking and cardmaking products

I'm an independent Close to my Heart consultant! If you're interested in our wonderful line of products, you can check them out or order online on my website at: Francine.cmth.com.au



20 August 2012

55 years



It's been a while since I posted, but I have an excuse! We've been in North America for a month for a family reunion, and I've come back feeling very crafty, so this challenge from Scrappin' Patch to use your stash was right up my alley. I have so much in the way of paper and embellishments that I think I could continue scrapping for years without buying a thing!

The Challenge was to use this sketch by Annelie Maddock. I don't always use one photo sketches, but this one was perfect for the family shot from our recent family reunion. I used some cardstock and patterned paper from an old TLC kit, as well as some beige coloured mulberry (or handmade?) paper I found amongst my scraps. I had lots of fun going through my embellishment containers looking for brads, buttons and pearls too. I bought the Family cloth badge last year from one of those $2 shops, and the little lace flower came from a bag of similar lace bits that I bought at the Craft show last year.
 


Of course I couldn't make a layout without using my Big Shot and some dies, and used these:
Memory Box Chloe Stem (98321)
MFT Die-namics By the Numbers
Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet (now discontinued)
and the lotus from Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers Circles (both small and large set). 

I like how it turned out, and hope you do too!

Till next time, happy days!

Francine

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Francine, thanks for taking up the challenge